This is a unique opportunity for a new or recent grad to have a major impact within the IT organizations of large companies. This role is high visibility and the career opportunities are endless for a successful candidate.
This is an entry level consultant role that will specialize in application monitoring, performance testing and automation using Java/Python.
The individual in this role will be trained in website monitoring, performance testing, automation and capacity planning. This includes training on industry leading technical products like HP LoadRunner, Dynatrace, and SPLUNK.
The day to day activities will include building performance/load test scripts, running performance/load tests, configuring monitoring, automation scripts and producing reports and presentations for our clients.
Most of our business clients are located in the San Francisco Bay Area but it may be required that you travel out of the Bay Area for engagements.
* Minimum 3 years of professional experience
* Computer Engineering related degree
* Programming background (Python, JAVA)
* Extremely well organized, good note taker, and task oriented
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
* Experience in Agile methodology
* Distributed version control experience with Git
*US Citizen or Resident (cannot provide H1B)
Nice to Have
* Understanding of Web application technologies and architectures
* Experience with Microsoft Office, Google Suite
* UNIX skills (vi, shell, etc.)
* AWS/Cloud with Python/Lambda
* Familiarity with automating scripts (crontab, scheduler,etc.)
* Familiarity with network protocols and network security protocols a plus (TCP/IP, OSPF, DNS and Firewalls)
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org